Seaside Camping Equipment List
In summer, many people will choose to go to the seaside. When a family goes to play, they can also choose to go camping at the seaside. However, parents must prepare the equipment list for camping at the seaside and follow exlanss to have a look.
Necessary items for seaside camping：1. Tent
The seaside is humid and dew is heavy. It is recommended to use a double-layer tent with better waterproof performance. It is best to be equipped with a waterproof floor mat, which can improve the moisture from the surface.
2. Sleeping bag
The temperature difference between day and night in the wild is large. In summer and autumn, the temperature scale of the sleeping bag is between +20 and 0 degrees Celsius. The envelope type sleeping bag can be unfolded and used as a quilt (according to the experience of camping at the seaside in the past two years, it is often warm in the tent at night. , Almost no sleeping bag is used, generally only used as a mattress. Even if the weather in June is slightly colder than in July and August, it is warm enough to get into the sleeping bag in the tent).
3. Moisture-proof pad or inflatable pad
You can lie down at night to rest. The moisture-proof pad chooses physical foaming products instead of chemical foaming products to avoid odor. The inflatable pad is inflated with an air pump or manually inflated, which is soft and comfortable. Camping in the mountains and forests without a moisture-proof mat is often no problem, but the seaside is different.
4. Camp lights
Night lights are very important, you can choose battery lights or gas lights. If it is a battery light, be sure to prepare enough spare batteries.
5. Swimwear, sunscreen
Bring mosquito repellent, a windbreaker to keep out the cold, a life buoy, a stake and rope if you want to stay overnight. Nail the stake to the seaside, put on the lifebuoy when the tide is high, and tie it to the stake with a rope, so that it won't float.
6. Stove, tableware
Cooking and having a picnic by the sea is also a lot of fun, but you need to bring a lot of things and make complicated and meticulous preparations for freezing. Gas stoves, barbecue grills and other barbecue tools are most suitable for picnics by the sea; if you are too troublesome, use a small incubator to bring ready-made food. Can go to the restaurant to eat.
Needless to say, basic toiletries, here we recommend a simple shower. In fact, it is a black water bag with a water outlet, usually about 20 liters. Fill it with water in the morning and put it on the beach. After 2 hours, the water will be warm (the water will be hot in sunny weather), and put it in the sea. It's very easy for children who are fluttering enough to take a shower, and of course adults can also use it.
The scorching sun is hot, and sunglasses are a necessity to protect the eyes from the strong sunlight. There are many colors and styles of sunglasses. In terms of style, in order to be easy to carry, you should choose sports mirrors made of resin or other synthetic materials that are light in weight and not afraid of falling, preferably the kind with straps on the temples; the sun is strong by the sea, so you should choose darker ones. Brown and green mirrors; UV mirrors can prevent ultraviolet rays, and polarizers can filter out clutter in the light, making the scene in front of you clearer.
How to Choose the Right Sunglasses for Your Outdoor Activities:
Sunglasses not only play a role in protecting people's eyes from ultraviolet rays, but also have a certain decorative effect. Therefore, when choosing sunglasses, you should consider not only the protection of eyesight, but also how to suit your face shape, clothes, jewelry and clothing. Matching, in order to better play the role of sunglasses. The following suggestions are for your reference only.
1. Choose sunglasses from the perspective of protecting your eyesight. When the sun is strong in summer, you should choose sunglasses with UV protection UV index of 400, and the UV index should be at least between 360 and 380.
2. From the color selection of sunglasses lenses, brown sunglasses can filter a lot of blue light, which is more suitable for drivers to choose, because it has the effect of improving visual contrast and clarity, so that drivers can see more clearly in hazy weather.
3. Mercury-colored sunglasses are the most suitable for people in outdoor sports groups, because it is a high-density lens coating, which can absorb more reflected visible light, so as to effectively protect people's eyesight. Therefore, it is best to choose this type when traveling to snow-capped mountains or strong light areas.
4. Blue sunglasses are most suitable for playing at the beach, because the blue of the sea and the sky can be filtered out by blue sunglasses, so the sun wearing blue lenses can more accurately distinguish other things.
5. Dark green sunglasses are more suitable for use when basking in the sun outdoors, because dark green lenses can absorb heat, so they can bring people a hint of coolness in the sun.
6. Red and purple sunglasses are not recommended, because it is easy to change the color of other things outdoors, and it is easy for people to misunderstand external things, so it is not recommended to wear them.
The above points are all based on the protection of eyesight. Secondly, you should choose the size and shape of the frame according to your face shape. The color of the frame should be matched with the color of your skin color, clothing, clothing, and jewelry. In order to more effectively achieve comfortable fashion.
Note that when you go out wearing sunglasses, it is best to keep the glasses case at all times to prevent accidental damage.
Pay attention to the cleaning of sunglasses, do not wipe with a hard cloth or paper towel, but use a paired glasses cloth.
Essential Knowledge for Seaside Camping
1. Seaside campsites should be located 3 meters away from the highest point of the historical tide level, in areas that cannot be reached by wave swimming or tidal water. The terrain is flat, and the surrounding terrain should be lower than the tent site. In the area where the rain cannot flood, the ravine area should not be selected. There is no grass and no trees. It is best to be 1 meter 5 away from the grass and trees.
2. Use stones or other things to fix the tent inside and outside the tent to prevent strong winds.
3. When entering and leaving the tent at night, it is necessary to make a certain sound in advance to alert the harmful substances around the tent and prevent it from being raided.
4. When entering and leaving the tent at night, it is necessary to turn on the lights for inspection to prevent danger.
5. Moisture tents should wait until the moisture on the tent is fully dry before being circled to prevent mildew damage.
6. Special attention should be paid to the selection of camping areas when camping in the rainy season, and landslides and flash floods should be paid attention to in geological hillside areas.
7. Playing on the beach will cause great damage to precision electronic equipment such as cameras. It is best to prepare a dense bag, and put the mobile phone camera in it when not in use, so as to isolate the erosion of the salt-rich air. At the seaside, even if you don't swim in the water, you will feel sticky when the sea breeze blows for a few hours, so it is best to wipe the body with a wet tissue after taking pictures. Also take care to prevent fine grit from sticking to the fuselage.
8. If you make a bonfire on the beach, you must dig a sand pit first, which can prevent the sea breeze from blowing ashes everywhere, pollute the environment and easily catch fire. The ignition place must be far away from the tent and in the downwind position of the camp. After lighting the fire, you have to shovel away the garbage the next day, otherwise the beach will be ruined and ugly.
9. If you do it yourself on the beach to find some shellfish and fish, shrimp and crab barbecue, the fun is endless.
10. At the seaside, if there is no desalination agent, the seawater can be desalinated by boiling seawater in a pot to collect distilled water. When boiling sea water, stick a towel on the inside of the lid, absorb the drops of distilled water on the towel, and then screw it into a large shell or other container. In this way, the required fresh water can be obtained by repeating the production.
11. In winter, seawater can be frozen in a container. When seawater freezes, most of the salt dissolved in the water crystallizes and separates from the freshwater, so the ice is essentially desalinated. And unfrozen water, that is, high-concentration brine, is heated in a pot, evaporated to dryness, and crystalline salt can be obtained, and then placed on paper to obtain table salt.
12. Camping and rest are inseparable from water, and the first element of choosing a camp near water and food. When choosing a camp, you should choose a place close to streams and lakes, so that it is convenient to get water. However, the camp cannot be stationed on the river beach. Some rivers have power plants upstream. During the water storage period, the river beach is wide and the water flow is small. Once it is waterproof or rainstorm, the river beach may be flooded. Be sure to take precautions.
13. The place near the mountain village is chosen to be able to ask people nearby for help in the event of a sudden emergency. In addition, close to the mountain village is actually close to the road, which is convenient for the team to transfer out of the mountain at any time.
14. When camping in some valleys and river beaches, it is especially important to choose a leeward place. It is more convenient and safe to use fire when the wind is leeward. If you need to live for more than two days, it is best to choose a shaded place to camp. For example, under trees and on the north side of mountains, it is better to face the sun, not the setting sun. This way, if you rest during the day, it won't be too stuffy inside the tent.
15. When camping, the camp should not be set under the cliff, which is very dangerous. If there is a strong wind on the mountain, heavy objects such as stones may be blown off, causing casualties.
Notes on Seaside Camping:
1. Since seaside camping is very affected by weather, it is very important to pay attention to and choose good weather, and you need to make corresponding preparations in advance.
2. The other is whether seaside camping complies with local management regulations and whether the terrain is suitable for camping. This needs to be clearly understood in advance before it can be carried out.
3. Some of the main necessities for camping by the sea: swimsuits, swimming trunks, slippers, tents, flashlights, anti-mosquito items, sunscreens, drinking water and snacks, as well as equipment to fix tents to prevent strong winds at the seaside.
4. Some supplies are based on personal circumstances, such as diving goggles, swimming caps, sunglasses, change of clothes, sleeping bags, and tableware if you want to cook and eat.
5. When camping by the sea, be sure to know the location of the sea after high tide and plan ahead. Avoid being surrounded by sea water during sleep.
6. Of course, friends who like to be close to nature can also try mountain and creek exploration, orienteering, island survival, and hiking in addition to camping by the sea.
7. Pay attention to setting up tents as close as possible to places with many people. If there is an accident, you can ask others for help. Fire is strictly prohibited in the tent, and you must go together in night activities.
8. There are a lot of things to prepare when taking children to camp. Feel free to recommend self-driving tours, or take a friend's car, so that it is convenient to bring a lot of things, and it is convenient for children to drink water in the bathroom on the way.
Tips for Setting Up Tents in Seaside Camping
After the camp is selected, the camp must be built. Friends should pay attention to the following matters:
Level the ground. Before setting up a tent, you should first clean the selected campsite, remove ten pieces, low shrubs and other various uneven, thorny, sharp and hard objects, and the uneven places can be filled with soil or grass. In order to facilitate accommodation, dining and entertainment, the camp should also be divided into zones, such as tent living area, fire area, water intake area, dining area, entertainment area, sanitary area and so on.
When arranging the tent camping area, you should pay attention: all tents should be in the same direction, that is, the doors of the tents are facing the same direction and arranged side by side; the distance between the tents should be kept at least one meter. Try not to tie the tent's wind-resistant rope to avoid tripping friends; if necessary, you can use lime, tar and other irritating substances around the tent to sprinkle a circle around the tent, set up a cordon to avoid insects and snakes, etc. Invasion of reptiles.
When arranging other partitions, it should be noted that the water area is divided into the upper and lower ends of the stream and its river, the upper part is the edible and drinking water area, and the lower part is the domestic water area.
The dining area should be close to the fire area to facilitate cooking, and this area should be at a certain distance from the tent area to prevent sparks from being blown by the wind and burning the tent. It is best to choose a place with ridges and stone ridges for cooking, so as to dig out the stove for cooking, and the firewood collected nearby should be placed outside the activity area or at the upper air vent.
The activity and entertainment area should be at the downwind of the dining area to prevent dust from activities contaminating the food or utensils in the dining area, and should be 15 to 20 meters away from the tent area to reduce the impact on friends who go to bed early, colleagues pay attention Clean up stumbling and bumping things on the site to avoid accidents.
The difference between polarized and unpolarized Sunglasses